Career and job opportunities
MONASH Training and Professional Development is a non-profit RTO located at Monash University, Clayton.
To join our vibrant team of passionate trainers and administrative staff please complete the form below.
Current courses that require a trainer:
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Morwell)
Selection criteria (only applies to Nationally Recognised course teaching positions):
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Vocational qualifications (at least to the level you wish to teach)
- Minimum 2 years employment experience in your vocational industry
- Working With Children check
- Training/assessment experience desirable
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training OR Diploma of Training Design and Development (For TAE)
- Sole Trader ABN
- WWC check