Career and job opportunities
MONASH Training and Professional Development is a non-profit RTO located at Monash University, Clayton.
To join our vibrant team of passionate trainers and administrative staff please complete the form below.
Current courses that require a trainer:
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
- Certificate III in Basic Health Care
- Certificate IV in Health Administration
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping/Certificate IV in Accounting
- Diploma of Accounting
Selection criteria (only applies to Certificate and Diploma level teaching positions):
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Vocational qualifications (at least to the level you wish to teach)
- Minimum 2 years employment experience in your vocational industry
- Working With Children check
- Training/assessment experience desirable
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training OR Diploma of Training Design and Development (For TAE)