Concession Card for Public Transport
Enrolling into this course will entitle you to a temporary public transport tertiary concession card.
If you wish to apply for a concession card with your enrolment please contact the office on 9905 3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTV Tertiary Student ID holders receive a 50 per cent discount on travel.
To obtain a PTV Tertiary Student ID you must be:
- attending a normal course of full-time study at an Institution registered with the Victorian Department of Education and Training as shown in the PTV Register of Approved Courses in Tertiary Institutions; and
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia (Special Category Visa holders excluded); student with refugee status; student studying as part of an approved overseas exchange program; or student holding an Australia Awards Scholarship.
Unfortunately, you’re not eligible for a PTV Tertiary Student ID if you are:
- enrolled in a Masters, Doctorate, or other postgraduate course
- an overseas full-fee paying student (primary, secondary or tertiary)
- enrolled in a tertiary course which is less than 10 weeks duration
- enrolled in an apprenticeship course
- enrolled in an off-campus course
- not studying full time
Applying for a PTV Tertiary ID
Complete the PTV Tertiary Student ID form below:
For more information go to: https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/tickets/fares/concession/tertiary-students