Please read the information below and sign the enrolment form once you have read each section.
Conditions and Declaration
In signing and submitting this ‘Enrolment Form’ and this declaration section the student and parent (where applicable) is entering into a contract with MSA Training and Professional Development and agrees that:
- Once the student commences the nominated course, MSA Training and Professional Development will deliver the Training Program using competency based training principles and practices in accordance with the AQTF (Australian Quality Training Framework)
- MSA Training and Professional Development and the student will work together to produce a unified approach in the student achieving the relevant qualification.
- Where a student has undertaken an assessment and it has been marked as ‘Not yet Competent’ (NYC), they be allowed to re-sit the test/or have a re-assessment. If they are deemed ‘NYC’ for a second time they are to re- enrol into that unit/ subject. This will include re-training and therefore a re-enrolment fee for the unit will apply.
- For re- issuance of Certificates and Statements of Attainments the student will be charged $22 per document required. Payment for the re-issuance of such documents is required prior to the re-issuance occurring.
- MSA Training and Professional Development reserves the right to accept or reject any application for enrolment at its discretion.
- MSA Training and Professional Development reserves the right to cancel any course prior to the commencement date of the course should it deem it necessary and in that event, shall refund all payments received from the student (see refund policy).
- The information provided by the student in this enrolment form is complete and correct and this information will be retained by the RTO for the purposes of enrolment and/or government funding.
- Providing any false information and / or failing to disclose any information relevant to my application for enrolment and / or failure to complete an application / enrolment form may result in the withdrawal of any offer, particularly as it relates to my eligibility to obtain an offer for government subsidised training, and / or cancellation of enrolment at the discretion of MSA Training and Professional Development.
- To be bound by the MSA Training and Professional Development rules and regulations and any amendments made to the rules and regulations.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy testing is a requirement prior to acceptance into any course entry and adhere to any other pre-requisites identified through the enrolment process.
- Where a student’s contact details change while studying with MSA Training and Professional Development the student must advise MSA Training and Professional Development of these changes within 7 days. These details include but are not limited to details such as e-mail, address, and contact phone details.
- The Student Information Handbook has been read and understood.
- The Refund policy has been read and understood.
- Payment is attached for enrolment into this course as outlined in this enrolment form/ has been made for the course. Default of a payment plan may result in my enrolment being suspended or withdrawn.
Please sign the enrolment form once this has been read.
| National VET Data Policy Privacy Notice
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Monash Student Association is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Monash Student Association for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Monash Student Association may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Victorian Government VET Student Enrolment Privacy NoticeThe Victorian Government, through the Department of Education and Training (the Department), develops, monitors and funds vocational education and training (VET) in Victoria. The Victorian Government is committed to ensuring that Victorians have access to appropriate and relevant VET services. Any personal information collected by the Department for VET purposes is protected in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic) and the Health Records Act 2001 (Vic).
Collection of your data
Monash Student Association is required to provide the Department with student and training activity data. This includes personal information collected in the Monash Student Association enrolment form and unique identifiers such as the Victorian Student Number (VSN) and the Commonwealth’s Unique Student Identifier (USI). I consent to my identity documents being disclosed to the government’s Document Verification Service
Monash Student Association provides data to the Department in accordance with the Victorian VET Student Statistical Collection Guidelines, available at
Use of your data
The Department uses student and training data, including personal information, for a range of VET purposes including administration, monitoring and planning.
A student’s USI may be used for specific VET purposes including the verification of student data provided by Monash Student Association; the administration and audit of VET providers and programs; education- related policy and research purposes; and to assist in determining eligibility for training subsidies.
Disclosure of your data
As necessary and where lawful, the Department may disclose VET data, including personal information, to its contractors, other government agencies, professional bodies and/or other organisations for VET- related purposes. In particular, this includes disclosure of VET student and training data to the Commonwealth and the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER).
Legal and Regulatory
The Department’s collection and handling of enrolment data and VSNs is authorised under the Education and Training Reform Act 2006 (Vic). The Department is also authorised to collect and handle USIs in accordance with the Student Identifiers Act 2014 (Cth) and the Student Identifiers Regulation 2014 (Cth).
You may be contacted to participate in a survey conducted by NCVER or a Department-endorsed project, audit or review relating to your training. This provides valuable feedback on the delivery of VET programs in Victoria. Please note you may opt out of the NCVER survey at the time of being contacted.
Consequences of not providing your information
Failure to provide your personal information may mean that it is not possible for you to enrol in VET and/or to obtain a Victorian Government VET subsidy.
Access, correction and complaints
You have the right to seek access to or correction of your own personal information. You may also complain if you believe your privacy has been breached.
For further information, please contact our Privacy Officer in the first instance by phone (03) 9905 3180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the way the Department collects and handles personal information, including access, correction and complaints, go to http://www.education.vic.gov.au/Pages/privacypolicy.aspx.
For further information about Unique Student Identifiers, including access, correction and complaints, go to http://www.usi.gov.au/Students/Pages/student-privacy.aspx.
I hereby consent to the disclosure of my personal information to Equifax Australasia Workforce Solutions Ply Limited Search and Selection (T/A fit2work.com.au). I authorise them to use this information for the purposes of verifying my identity, assessing my eligibility for government funding and determining the authenticity of the documentation I supply as part of my enrolment. This includes documentation such as my medicare card, drivers licence, passport, birth certificate or immigration documents.
Please sign enrolment form once this has been read
|If you do not already have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) and you want MSA Training and Professional Development to apply for a USI to the Student Identifiers Registrar (Registrar) on your behalf, MSA Training and Professional Development will provide to the Registrar the following items of personal information about you:
I am providing one of the following forms of ID for the purposes of creating a USI: Australian passport
I have read and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information (which may include sensitive information) pursuant to the information detailed at https://www.usi.gov.au/documents/privacy-notice-when-rto-applies-their-behalf and NCVER policies, procedures and protocols published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.auPlease sign enrolment form once you have read this section