Enrolment process

Enrolment Form Our courses are open to everyone. It is not necessary to be a MSA student or staff member. Some Age restrictions may apply to some courses and we encourage those with disabilities to enrol.

To enrol into a short course, select a short course via the courses navigation or the icons top right, then click enrol, you can then follow the prompts.

If you would like to send an expression of interest to the centre regarding a course you haven’t seen please click here. 

How to Enrol into Nationally Recognised Courses (Certificate & Diploma level)

1. Enrolment forms can be downloaded below or enquiries can be made through our office who will then send out an enrolment form.

2. Before you come in, make sure you have read and understood all the information in The Student Information Handbook (Downloaded here: Student Information Handbook ) and in the course information booklet and ensure you meet the pre-requisites or other conditions of enrolment.

3. Complete enrolment forms at home.

Enrolment Form

Pre Training Review

Student Information Handbook 

2020 Skills First student declaration form (to be filled out if you are eligible for and applying for Government Funding)

Direct Debit Request Form (To be filled out should you wish to pay for your course with a payment plan) 

4. Create a USI (Unique Student Identifier) through www.usi.gov.au. Make sure you bring your USI number with you on enrolment.

5. To submit your enrolment, YOU need to bring it into MSA Training and Professional Development office, Level 1, Room 159, Campus Centre, Monash University Clayton. NO enrolments will be accepted via email or post (This process will take up to 30mins, please allow time for this).

6. When you come into the MSA Training and Professional Development office, please bring ORIGINALS of the following with you:
– Your completed enrolment form
– Identification (Drivers Licence, Medicare Card or Passport) or any;
– Formal documentation issued by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship confirming permanent residence
– Any enrolment paperwork that is required for the course you wish to enrol into
– Credit card Detail if you wish to make part payments
– Any relevant concession cards, pension cards etc.

7. While your enrolment is being processed you will be required to complete a pre-training review and language, literacy and numeracy assessment. 

8. Discuss government funding, concessions or payment plans with staff and make appropriate arrangements for the payment of fees. Please note we do not take cash payments.

9. Should you not be eligible for for government funding, and our payment plans not be suitable you may be eligible for a loan with our partner Study loans.

Refunds and Transfers Policy

VET Student Loans are available for Diploma courses only. Please Click here for more information.

Retrenched workers can be exempt from the upskilling requirement of the Government Funding eligibility criteria. you will need to have a training referral letter from a Regional Manager, Industry Engagement, Department of Education and Training as evidence of your retrenchment. You must commence training within 12 months of the date on the letter.